PrizeClickersElite

PrizeClickersElite

Monday, January 6

Sunday Update or is it Monday?

I've just posted an update over the PC blog. It contains news about
a number of programs so is worth your time visiting.

Prize Clickers


There will be a number of Elite specific posts coming in the next few
weeks - GoHubz would have been the first but I need a little more
information before posting.

Looking at some changes(nothing major) to make it easier for people
to join. Up till now, there's only a select few of you with the ability to
understand what I'm actually trying to do.

One change that has happened already but will not be implemented
until next week - an increase on the slots for each member. This will
go up to 200 and is specifically aimed at......me. lol

I need to move this forward a little and the 100 max for myself will
hold us back. I've already used those funds but will not add positions
until next weekend.

Onwards and Upwards!


-------------------------------------------------------------

Need anything? Get in touch.

David.
:)